- Install the software Mionix HUB if you have it installed make sure you have the latest version
- Run the Mionix HUB software and go to the info tab
- Click the update button
- Chose the firmware file (.bin) you downloaded
- Wait for install to complete
- Now your Castor has the latest firmware installed
- The mouse is now powered down properly when the computer is suspended.
- Slight performance improvement for mouse sensor polling.
- Minor fixes for the heart rate sensor.
- Added first version of macros
- Improved sensor tracking thanks to xPakrikx